🠈 TruckPro 🠊
TruckPro is a nationwide dealer of heavy duty parts for trucks and trailers. They are currently owned by a private equity firm called Harvest Partners
- TruckPro was founded in 1952.
- 1998: AutoZone acquired TruckPro.
- 2001: Paratus Capital Management acquired TruckPro From AutoZone.
- 2011: Harvest Partners acquired TruckPro from Oaktree Capital Management, L.P..
- 2011: Harvest Partners acquired Driven Brands which includes MAACO and Meineke. They sold the division to Roark Capital in 2015.
- 2013: TruckPro bought CCI Corporation from Illinois Tool Works Inc..
- 2014: TruckPro acquired Palm Beach Spring Company
- 2015: TruckPro acquired Lakewood Truck & Trailer Parts based in Wixom, Michigan
- 2015: TruckPro acquired Power Train which had 11 service locations. Bringing TruckPro to 150 locations.
- 2016: TruckPro acauired Arizona Brake & Clutch Supply, LLC.
- 2017: TruckPro acquired Class 8 Parts, Inc. of New Holland, Pennsylvania which was founded in 1998.
- 2018: TruckPro acquired Midwest Truck Parts of Denver and Greeley.
- Business Wire - Harvest Partners Acquire TruckPro (Drawn 4/28/2018)
- Vehicle Service Pros: TruckPro acquires Power Train (Drawn 4/28/2018)
- TruckPro - News (Drawn 4/28/2018)
- Phoenix Color - Auto Parts: Arizona Brake
- Yuma County - Automotive: Arizona Brake
- Denver Color - Auto Parts: TruckPro
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next