🠈 Wingstop 🠊
Wingstop is a chain of fast casual restaurants with a aviation theme. Their menu includes buffalo wings.
The company has over 1200 restaurants. The headquarters are in Addison, Tx. They trade on NASDAQ with the symbol WING. The market valuation in Oct 2019 was over $2.5 billion. They had $321 million in debt.
The video introduces Wingbot™ ... which is the company's suite of technology for placing orders.
The company has a fairly straight forward history. The founders created the firm. A private equity firm acquired the property, built it up and held an IPO.
- 1986: Antonio Swad and Bernadette Fiaschetti founded a Texas Pizza chain called Pizza Patrón.
- 1994: Swad and Fiaschetti opened Wingstop.
- 1998: Wingstop began offering franchises.
- 2003: Gemini Investors acquired Wingstop.
- 2010: Roark Capital Group acquired Wingstop.
- 2015: Wingtop held its IPO with symbol WING.
- Wikipedia - Wingstop (Drawn 10/27/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Fast Foods: Wingstop
- Pinal County - Dining: Wingstop
- Yuma County - Dining: Wingstop
- Boulder Color - Fast Foods: Wingstop
- Colorado Springs Color - Fast Food: Wingstop
- Denver Color - Fast Food: Wingstop
- Fort Collins Color - Dining: Wingstop
- Pueblo Color - Dining: Wingstop
- Davis County - Dining: Wingstop
- Ogden, Utah - Fast Food: Wingstop
- Salt Lake Sites - Fast Foods: Wingstop
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next