Internet Rivers: Marketing
An ad on every page! Internet marketers have taken over the net. These sites will list information about how you can get the word out on your site.
- American Sign Letters (*) - review
American Sign Letters creates professional quality business signs and lettering for signs. Materials include stainless steel, brass, vinyl, plastic or fun LED signs. You will also find yard signs, business magnets and advertising materials.
- Affiliate Fair Play (affiliatefairplay.com)
Site promotes fair practices in affiliate marketing.
- Jangro.com (www.jangro.com)
Scott Jangro's blog follows developments of the affiliate marketing industry.
- Ad Council (www.adcouncil.org)
The Ad Council promotes the use of public service announcments (PSAs). A PSA is an advertisement for a non profit. TV and radio stations run the ads pro bona to promote community development.
- DMA Choice (www.dmachoice.org)
This site by the Direct Marketing Association lets you choose what email and direct mail you receive. You can use the program to opt out of direct mailings and catalogs.
- Adblock Detector (v. 1.0) (adblockdetector.com)
- Coalition for Better Ads (www.betterads.org)
Coalition for Better Ads defines best practices in using internet ads.
Category Hits 5678
*This is an affiliate link.