🠈 Brixmor Property Group 🠊
Brixmor Property Group
Brixmor Property Group is an REIT that was created in 2011 after Blackstone bought 588 shopping malls from the Centro Property Group for $9.4B (see aside panel).
Brixmor held an IPO in 2013 with the symbol BRX.
The company had a financial scandal and fired its CEO in 2016.
Its market capitalization in 12/17 was $5.5B. Their 3rd quarter report for 2017 said the group had 500 retail centers. These centers had 84 million square feet of retail space.
- Phoenix Color - Malls: Glendale Galleria
- Pima County - Malls: North Mall Centre
- Denver Color - Malls: Brixmor Property Group
- Wikipedia - Brixmor (Drawn 12/12/2017)
- Brixmor: 3rd Quarter 2017 (Drawn 12/12/2017)
- Reuters - Brixmor Top Executives Exit (Drawn 12/12/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next