🠈 Apollo Management 🠊
This is a stub for Apollo Management. I will add links to this page I discover references to the company on other projects.
- 1998: Apollo Management and Bear Stearns receive $260M in preferred stock the Rental Choice / Rent-A-Center merger.
- 2017: Apollo Global bought a majority stake in CareerBuilder.
CareerBuilder.com is a Chicago based employment site that works with major newspapers to create job listings.
- 1995: Robert J. McGovern created a company called NetStart
- 1996: NetStart raised $2m in investment.
- 1998: NetStart changed its name to CareerBuilder.
- 1999: NetStart raised an additional $8M in an IPO.
- 2000: A joint venture by Knight Ridder and Tribune Company purchased CareerBuilder for $194 and CareerPath.
- 2002: Gannett bought a third stake in the company.
- Wikipedia - Apollo Management (Drawn 1/7/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next