<== Ann Taylor / LOFT ==>
Ann Taylor is a chain of apparel stores offering classic styled women suits, dresses, shoes and accessories. The company was founded by Richard Liebeskind in 1954 in New Haven, Connecticut. The store was named for a popular dress sold in Mr. Liebeskind's father's store.
The Ann Taylor brand focuses on stylish clothes for career women. In 1996, the company created the Ann Taylor LOFT brand to market casual clothing for wear and tear around the loft. They shortened the name to simply LOFT.
Ann Taylor has since shortened its corporate name to Ann, Inc.. It's corporate offices are in New York, NY. The site reports that, as for February 1, 2014, Ann Taylor had 1,025 stores in 47 states. This total includes 268 Ann Taylor Stores (which cater to the successful fashion conscious career women), 539 LOFT stores (which offers a more casual fit) along with 218 Outlet stores, which are destinations for the fashion and price conscious consumer.
- Boulder Color - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Provo Utah - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Pima County - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Denver Color - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
- Park City, Utah - Clothes: Ann Taylor
- Fort Collins Color - Apparel: Ann Taylor / LOFT
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next