🠈 Party City - Amscan Holdings 🠊
Amscan Holdings, Inc.
Established in 1947, Amscan Holdings is the leading producer of party supplies with over 40,000 skus. The portfolio includes Anagram Balloons (the largest manufacturer of metallic balloons), Party City and Halloween City.
Party City is a chain of party good stores headquartered in Rockaway, NJ. The first Party City store was opened in 1986. The first Party City franchise opened in 1989 and the company experienced rapid growth in the following decade. Wikipedia [drawn 10/2012] reports that the store had reached 1 billion in sales by 2004.
In 2005, Amscan Holdings (AAH) acquired Party City (which was trading on the NASDAQ with the symbol PCTY for $364 million in a deal arranged by Goldman Sachs.
Amscan Holdings acquired Party America in 2006 and Factory Card & Party Outlet in 2007 to make Party City the largest supplier of party supplies. They launched a new PartyCity.com ecommerce site in 2011 to be a general party superstore.
Halloween City is a chain of Halloween superstores with 400 plus stores.
- Phoenix Color - Costumes: Party City & Halloween City
- Pima County - Gifts: Party City & Halloween City
- Colorado Springs Color - Shopping: Party City / Halloween City
- Denver Color - Costumes: Party City - Halloween City
- Fort Collins Color - Gifts: Party City / Halloween City
- Logan Utah - Shopping: Halloween City
- Ogden, Utah - Shopping: Halloween City
- Provo Utah - Costumes: Halloween City
- Salt Lake Sites - Costumes: Halloween City
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next