🠈 Addison Group 🠊
Addision Group is a Chicago based staffing firm. They listed 48 offices when I visited the site in September 2019.
The company was founded in 1999 as Addison Search. It acquired a company called Addison Group from Oklahoma City and decided to change its name.
The Addison Group web site listed the following divisions:
I constructed the event history from the Addison Staffing Press Release History and internet searches. The news related to private equity firms used the term "strategic investment" instead of "acquisition" indicating that management retains some control of the company.
- 1999: Company Founded
- 2006: Lake Capital Partners made a strategic investment in Addison Search.
- 2008: Addison acquired HireSynergy based in Houston.
- 2011: Addison acquired VMS Staffing Division from Workway which it rename inSync Staffing
- 2012: Addison Search acquired Addison Group of Oklahoma, City. Apparently the company changed its name after the acquisition. (reference)
- 2013: Trilantic Capital Partners acquired Addison from Lake Capital (reference)
- 2014: Addison expanded to the West Coast with acquisition of CVPartners.
- 2014: Addison acquired Hire Strategy (reference).
- 2016: Odyssey Investment Partners acquired Trilantic's investment. (reference)
- 2017: Addison acquired AIM Consulting which is a technology consulting firm.
- 2017: Addison acquired Bridgepoint Consulting (reference).
- 2018: Addison acquired Mondo (reference)
- 2019: Addison acquired DLC Group of Southern California. (reference)
- Phoenix Color - Employment Agencies: Addison Group
- Denver Color - Consulting: AIM Consulting
- Denver Color - Employment Agencies: Addison Group
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next