🠈 Allied Universal 🠊
Allied Universal is a multinational firm offering facilities management and security. With headquarters in Conshohocken, Pennsylvania and Santa Ana, California, the company has over 160,000 employees. Here is a video made after the big merger:
This section shows select corporate transactions in the company's history.
- 1957: Allied Security, Inc. opened in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania offering contract security guards.
- 2000, Spectaguard acquired Allied and took the name Allied Security.
- 2003: Allied acquired Professional Security Bureau
- 2004: Allied acquired Security Systems Inc. (SSI) of Malden, MA
- 2004: Allied merged with Barton Protective Services to form AlliedBarton Security Services which was the largest US owned security service.
- 2015: A Paris based private equity firm called Wendel acquired AlliedBarton for $1.67 billion US Dollars.
- 2016: AlliedBarton merged with Universal Services of America and became Allied Universal.
- 1965: Universal started in Orange County.
- 2016: Warburg Pincus began investing in Allied Universal with the goal of acquiring the firm.
- 2018: Allied acquired Georgia-based US Security Associates which included Staff Pro for $1.5 billion.
- 2019: Warburg and Allied acquired USSA for $1 billion
- Wikipedia - Allied Universal (Drawn 9/19/2019)
- PE Hub (Drawn 9/19/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Business: Allied Universal
- Pima County - Business: Allied Universal
- Yavapai County - Business: Allied Universal
- Colorado Springs Color - Services: Allied Universal
- Denver Color - Services: Allied Universal
- Salt Lake Sites - Security: Allied Universal
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Business: Allied Universal
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next