🠈 The Buckle 🠊
The Buckle was founded as a men's store in 1948 called Mills Clothing by David Hirschfeld in Kearney, Nebraska.
David's son Dan Hirschfeld took over the company in 1965 and opened a second store called The Brass Buckle in 1967. The Brass Buckle had a more casual style and became a primary source for denim.
The Brass Buckle added women's clothing in 1991 and shortened its name to "The Buckle" before going public in 1992. The company originally traded as BKLE which it shorted to BKE on moving to the NYSE in 1997.
The company continues to provide medium to better???priced casual apparel, footwear, and accessories to men, women and kids from their shop online and at over 450 stores in 43 states.
- Coconino County - Apparel: Buckle
- Phoenix Color - Apparel: Buckle
- Pima County - Apparel: Buckle
- Yavapai County - Shopping: Buckle
- Colorado Springs Color - Clothing Stores: Buckle
- Denver Color - Apparel: Buckle
- Fort Collins Color - Apparel: Buckle
- Grand Junction - Apparel: Buckle
- Pueblo Color - Apparel: Buckle
- Internet Rivers - Denim: Buckle
- Missoula Websites - Clothes: Buckle
- Logan Utah - Apparel: Buckle
- Ogden, Utah - Clothes: Buckle
- Provo Utah - Apparel: Buckle
- Saint George - Apparel: Buckle
- Salt Lake Sites - Apparel: Buckle
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Apparel: Buckle
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next
This merchant was listed as an affiliated merchant on the Prosperent service. By passing the link through Prosperent, I might receive a commission on sales. Here is the Prosperent FTC Notice. Here is a list of all prosperent links in this project.