🠈 CarMax 🠊
CarMax seeks to create a nationwide car dealership. The company was created by executives from Circuit City who saw the writing on the wall for electronic stores and wanted to branch out into automobiles. CarMax Auctions holds regular auctions at select locations.
Car dealerships are traditionally local. A nationwide shop is able to run ads on national television networks and works better with social media.
The pricing of cars is based on computer models and they have a no haggle policy.
The first CarMax store opened near Richmond, Virginia in 1993. The company crossed the 100 dealership mark in 2009 and were up to 128 dealerships when I wrote this blurb in 2014. They had 189 stores in Dec 2017.
CarMax is headquartered in Richmond, Va. The company trades on the NYSE with the symbol: KMX.
- Phoenix Color - Auto Dealers: CarMax
- Phoenix Color - Auctions: CarMax Auctions
- Pima County - Car Dealers: CarMax
- Colorado Springs Color - Auctions & Classified Ads: CarMax Auctions
- Colorado Springs Color - Auto Dealers: CarMax
- Denver Color - Auctions: CarMax Auctions
- Denver Color - Auto Dealers: CarMax
- Salt Lake Sites - Car Dealers: CarMax
- Salt Lake Sites - Auctions: CarMax Auctions
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next