🠈 Curran Group 🠊
Curran Group is a steadily expanding conglomerate which manfactures stone tiles and overs a variety of paving and rail services.
The company's subsidiaries are:
- Crossville, Inc, based in Crossville, Tn. Crossville manufactures premium stone tiles on display at Crossville Studios.
- Global Finishing which produces paint finishing booths.
- Curran Contracting which offers highway paving and escavation services,
- and Holland Co which offers rail construction and welding services.
History of Curran Group
I harvested the history of Curran Group from the company's history page on 1/1/23.
- 1918: William Curran founded Metropolitan Coal & Ice
- 1930: Curran created Suburban Oil Company to produce heating oil.
- 1938: Curran launched Curran Contracting Company offering asphalt paving
- 1961: Curran acquired Stahl Construction Company to expanding paving services.
- 1974: Curran acquired Holland Company in the rail industry.
- 1980: Curran acquired Warren's Turf Nursery in the sod farming industry.
- 1985: Curran launched Crossville Ceramics to create porcelain tile.
- 1992: Holland Company acquired Lewis Rail Service.
- 1996: Curran spun off Warren's Turf
- 1998: Curran acquired JBI in the paint finishing industry.
- 1998: Curran acquired Skokie Valley Asphalt.
- 2000: JBI acquired Blu Surf.
- 2002: Holland acquired M-Bar-D
- 2003: JBI merged with Blowtherm USA to create Global Finishing Solutions.
- 2004: Holland acquired E.O. Patton
- 2005: Crossville acquired Peltier Glass.
- 2007: Crossville acquired The Finish Line
- 2008: Holland acquired Industrial Metrics.
- 2008: Curran Contracting acquired Royer Asphalt.
- 2008: Crossville acquired Creative Metalized Products.
- 2010: Crossville acquired Master Tile based in Florida.
- 2011: Curran Contracting launched SMC Builders, Inc. in San Antonio, Tx and McGuire Aggregates Inc.
- 2011: Crossville acquired Master Tile in Texas and Oklahoma.
- 2015: Holland acquired Bankhead Railway Services of Atlanta which practiced thermite and electric welding.
- 2016: Global Finishing opened its Center for Excellence
- 2016: Crossville acquired Denver based Design Materials Inc. which had just acquired CAPCO.1
- 2017: Crossville rebrands its 30+ distribution facilities to Crossville Studios.
- Floor Covering Weekly - Crossville acquires Design Materials (Drawn 1/1/2023)
- Tile Magazine - Three Decades of Hard Work (Drawn 1/1/2023)
- Boulder Color - Home: Crossville Studios
- Colorado Springs Color - Home Stores: Crossville Studios
- Denver Color - Home: Curran Group
- Grand Junction - Home: Crossville Studios
- Ogden, Utah - Home & Garden: Crossville Studios
- Provo Utah - Home: Crossville Studios
- Saint George - Home / Furniture: Crossville Studios
- Salt Lake Sites - Home: Crossville Studios
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next