🠈 Service Corporation International 🠊
Service Corporation International
Service Corporation International (NYSE SCI) offers funeral products and oversees a network with over 2000 funeral homes and cemeteries across the county. The company operates the brand Dignity Memorial.
- 1962 The company was founded in Houston by Robert L. Waltrip as a network that included his family's funeral home.
- 1999: SCI created the brand Dignity Memorial.
- 2006: SCI merged with Alderwoods Group which had been created in 2002 from the assets of the failed Loewen Group. The FTC challenged the merger and forced the merged company to divest many of its funeral homes.
- 2013: SCI acquired Stewart Enterprises which was founded in 1910.
- wikipedia - Service Corporate International (Drawn 2/6/2018)
- La Paz County - Business: Parker Funeral Home
- Mohave County - Business: Dimond and Sons Valley View Funeral Home
- Pima County - Business: Dignity Memorial
- Boulder Color - Funeral Services: Dignity Memorial
- Colorado Springs Color - Funeral Services: Dignity Memorial
- Denver Color - Funeral: Dignity Memorial
- Grand Junction - Funeral Services: Martin Mortuary
- Pueblo Color - Business: Dignity Memorial
- Salt Lake Sites - Funeral Services: Dignity Memorial
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next