🠈 Dorsey and Whitney 🠊
Dorsey and Whitney
Dorsey & Whitney LLP is a Minneapolis, Minnesota based law firm with over 550 lawyers in 17 offices across the United States along with offices in Shanghai and Hong Kong.
The company was founded in 1912 by William Lancaster and David Simpson. They hired James Dorsey as their first associate in 1913. The company changed its name with the addition of associates. In 1929, the name was Junell, Dorsey, Oakley & Driscoll. In 1936 it was Junell, Driscoll, Fletcher, Dorsey & Baker. In 1965, the name was Dorsey, Owen, Marquart, Windhorst & West. In 1980, the name was Dorsey, Windhorst, Hannaford, Whitney & Halladay.
Prominent alumni of the firm include Walter Mondale who was Jimmy Carter's Vice President and Supreme Court Justice Harry Blackmun.
- Wikipedia - Dorsey & Whitney (Drawn 8/27/2019)
- Funding Universe -Dorsey and Whitney (Drawn 8/27/2019)
- Denver Color - Lawyers: Dorsey and Whitney
- Missoula Websites - Legal: Dorsey and Whitney
- Salt Lake Sites - Lawyers: Dorsey and Whitney
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next