🠈 Eide Bailly LLP 🠊
Eide Bailly LLP
Eide Bailly LLP is a CPA firm based in Fargo, ND with over 2000 employees and offices across the Western US. The company offers accounting, tax preparation, CPA and related services.
The company traces its history to 1917; however the current multi-state company started with the 1998 merger of Eide Helmeke & Co. and Charles Bailly & Co..
- 1917: Company opened as Bishop Brissman & Co. which changed its name to J.A. Cull and Co..
- 1944: Oliver A. Eide became a partner and the firm took the name Cull Eide & Co..
- 1956: Maynard Helmeke became partner and the firm became Eide & Helmeke.
- 1967-77: The firm has several name changes including: Eide, Helmeke, Boelz & Pasch.
- 1981: The company shortened its name to Eide Helmeke & Co. when it opened offices in Phoenix.
- 1998: The company merged with Charles Bailly & Co to become Eide Bailly
History of Charles Bailly & Co
- 1950: Charles E. Bailly opened a Broeker Hendrickson office in Fargo.
- 1978: Nine partners broke away from Broeker Hendrickson to form Charles Bailly & Co., with offices in Fargo and Bismarck, ND.
- The company began rapid expansions across the Western US.
- Wikipedia - Eide Bailly (Drawn 8/27/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
- Boulder Color - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
- Denver Color - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
- Fort Collins Color - Accountants: Eide Bailly LLP
- Grand Junction - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
- Ogden, Utah - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
- Provo Utah - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
- Salt Lake Sites - Accounting: Eide Bailly LLP
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next