🠈 Enlivant 🠊
Enlivant Senior Living is a network offering assisted living at about 230 locations in 27 states.
The company was founded in 1981. It was acquired by TPG Capital in 2013 and changed its name from Assisted Living Concepts to Enlivant in 2014. TPG engaged in strategic acquisitions and brought the facility count of the business 230 with over 11,000 apartments in 2016.
At the end of 2017, Sabra Health Care purchased a 49% stake in the company for $1.62 billion. Sabra Health Care is an REIT from Irving, Ca that trades on the NASDAQ with the symbol SBRA
- Gila County - Health: Powell Place
- Mohave County - Health: Enlivant
- Phoenix Color - Senior Care: Enlivant Senior Living
- Pima County - Seniors: Foothills Place
- Yavapai County - Health: Enlivant Senior Living
- Yuma County - Senior Living: Copper Place
- Senior Housing News - Sabra to acquire 49% state in Enlivant (Drawn 3/26/2018)
- Enlivant Blog - TPG acquisition (Drawn 3/26/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next