🠈 TPG Capital 🠊
TPG Capital (Texas Pacific Group) is a private equity group out of Fort Worth with 16 offices around the globe and a portfolio of over $73B. The portfolio lists about 230 companies. This page lists corporate events I come across in other research.
- 1992 TPG was founded by David Bonderman, James Coulter and William S. Price III. The first target was to buy a struggling Continental Airlines.
- 1997: TPG invested in J. Crew. They took the company public in 2006 and private again in 2011.
- 2004: TPG acquired IASIS for $1.4B,
- 2013: TPG acquired Enlivant which provides senior housing. TPG grew the total facility count to 230 units with 11,000 apartments by 2016. They sold 49% of the company to Sabra Health Care in 2017.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: TPG Capital
- Wikipedia - TPG Capital (Drawn 1/9/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next