🠈 TPG Capital 🠊
TPG Capital (Texas Pacific Group) is a private equity group out of Fort Worth with 16 offices around the globe and a portfolio of over $73B. The portfolio lists about 230 companies. This page lists corporate events I come across in other research.
- 1992 TPG was founded by David Bonderman, James Coulter and William S. Price III. The first target was to buy a struggling Continental Airlines.
- 1997: TPG invested in J. Crew. They took the company public in 2006 and private again in 2011.
- 2004: TPG acquired IASIS for $1.4B,
- 2013: TPG acquired Enlivant which provides senior housing. TPG grew the total facility count to 230 units with 11,000 apartments by 2016. They sold 49% of the company to Sabra Health Care in 2017.
- 2014: a consortium involving TPG, PAG Asia Capital and the Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan acquired DTZ from UGZ. DTZ was an international firm offering commercial real estate services.
- 2014: TPG acquired realtor Cassidy Turley which added 4,000 employees and 900 brokers to DTZ.
- 2015: DTZ acquired Cushman & Wakefield and merged into Cushman.
- 2015: TPG acquired Taco Bueno
History of Taco Bueno
Taco Buena is a chain serving Tex-Mex cuisine based in Irving, Tx. The chain has over 180 restaurants.
- 1967 by Bill R. Waugh founded Taco Bueno in Abilene, Tx.
- 1996: British firm Unigate acquired Taco Bueno
- 1996: CKE Restaurants acquired TB.
- 2001: Jacobson Partners acquired the chain for $72.5 million US dollars to reduced CKE's debt.
- 2005: Palladium Equity Partners acquired Taco Bueno
- 2015: TPG Capital purchased Taco Bueno
- 2015: TPG and Leonard Green acquired Life Time Fitness (NYSE: LTM) in a $4 billion deal.
- Wikipedia - TPG Capital (Drawn 1/9/2018)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: TPG Capital
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next