🠈 Icahn Enterprises 🠊
Carl Celian Icahn (1936 - present) is an activist investor who has been involved in numerous large financial transactions. The transactions often involve complex proxy fights and not direct ownership.
This notably incomplete stub page that will list the financial transactions involving Carl Icahn and his investment activities that I encounter in other research.
- 1968: Icahn formed Icahn & Co..
- 1987: Icahn founded Icahn Enterprises.
- 2007: Icahn merged American Real Estate Partners with Icahn Enterprises.
- 2015-2016: Icahn acquired Pep Boys for $1.03 billion.
- Wikipedia - Icahn Enterprises (Drawn 1/2/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next