🠈 Olympus Partners 🠊
Olympus Partners is a private equity firm founded in 1988 by Robert S. Morris in Stamford, Ct. The company specializes in growth equity and leveraged buyouts.
I drew the base for the list to the right from the site's portfolio. I will only report transactions when the transaction appears in another merger chain that I am investigating.
- 1988: Robert Morris, who had previously worked at General Electric, founded the firm.
- 2007: Olympus purchased 95 Chili's Grills from Brinker International to start a franchise group called Pepper Dining, Inc.
- 2015: Brinker reacquired Pepper Dining Inc which had 103 restaurants.
- 2008: Olympus acquired Ann's House of Nuts
- 2010: Gryphon Investors acquired Ann's and made it part of Flagstone Foods.
- 2011: Olympus acquired NPC International which is a large franchisor of Pizza Hut and Wendy's.
- 2016: Olympus sold the company to "an unknown buyer"
- 2016: Olympus acquired Ennis-Flint from Brazos Private Equity.
- Wikipedia - Olympus Partners (Drawn 10/10/2019)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Olympus Holdings
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next