🠈 Medical Properties Trust 🠊
Medical Properties Trust
Medical Properties Trust is a Real Estate Investment Trust based in Birmingham, Alabama that invests in hospital properties. The company trades on the NYSE as MWP
History of Medical Properties Trust
- 2003: The company was founded.
- 2005: MPW acquired Northern California Rehabilitation Hospital for $20.75 million
- 2005: MPW acquires Chino Valley Medical Center for $21 million.
- 2012 MPW made a $400M investment in Ernest Health (this appears to be a partial acquisiton).
- 2016: MWP invested $1.25 billion in Steward Health Care System
- 2017: the company announced plans to invest $1.4 billion in 10 acute care hospitals and a behavioral health facility.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next