🠈 Oaktree Capital Management 🠊
Oaktree Capital Management
Oaktree Capital Management is a Los Angeles based investment firm. Wikipedia claimed the company had over $100b in investments. The company trades on the NYSE with the symbol OAK.
This page lists transactions that I encounter in other research.
- 1995: Company founded by people who worked with TCW Group.
- 2010: Oaktree acquired Regent Communications (through bankruptcy) and GAP Broadcasting and merged them to create Townsquare Media
- 2011: Oaktree sold TruckPro to Harvest Partners.
- Oaktree, JPMorgan Chase and Angelo, Gordon & Co. acquired Tribune Media through a bankruptcy.
- 2012: Oaktree began trading on the NYSE with the symbol OAK.
- Wikipedia - Oaktree Capital Management (Drawn 4/30/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next