🠈 Robert W. Baird & Co. 🠊
Robert W. Baird & Co.Robert W. Baird & Co. is an employee owned financial management firm based in Milwaukee, Wi. Baird Capital Partners is a capital management firm that currently lists 102 investments. Baird Annual Report reports on the company's annual income.
Baird has been involved in corporate transactions for over a hundred companies around the world. This section lists corporate events that I come across in other research.
- 1919: Company was founded by Robert W. Baird as the securities arm of the First Wisconsin National Bank.
- 1934: It became an independent company called The Securities Company of Milwaukee, Inc..
- 1948: Listed on the NYSE with the name Robert W. Baird.
- 1982 - 2004: Northwestern Mutual Life owned a majority interest in Baird.
- 2004: Baird became an independent, employee owned firm.
- 2005: Baird sells CLP Resources, which they had acquired in 1998, to Labor Ready.
- 2011: Baird Capital acquired Harris Research, which owns Chem-Dry.
- 2018: Harris Research and Baird Capital acquired Delta Disaster Recover.
- Wikipedia - Baird (Drawn 5/9/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next