🠈 US Renal Care 🠊
US Renal Care
US Renal Care is a network with over 300 out patient clinics offering kidney dialysis and renal care services. The company's headquarters are in Plano, Tx.
This is a corporate video from 2013:
The company only had a few press releases starting 2011. So this is missing the early merger activity.
- 2000: Company founded in Jonesboro, Arkansas.
- 2010: USRC acquired Dialysis Center of America of Linthicum, Md. for about $112 million. (ref).
- 2013: USRC acquired controlling interest in Pottstown Memorial Medical Center in Pottstown, Pennsylvania.
- 2013: USRC acquired Ambulatory Services of America. (ref)
- 2016: USRC acquired DSI Renal Care (ref).
- 2019: an investor group including Bain Capital Private Equity, Summit Partners, Revelstoke Capital Partners, and Mark Caputo acquired US Renal Care. (ref)
- Coconino County - Health: US Renal Care
- Phoenix Color - Doctors & Clinics: US Renal Care
- Pueblo Color - Health: US Renal Care
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next