🠈 Sbarro 🠊
Sbarro is a mall based pizza chain established in 1970 by the Salumeria Italian Food stores. Salumeria itself was the creation of Italian immigrants Gennaro and Carmela Sbarro who came from Naples in 1956.
The restaurant chain expanded throughout the US and 44 countries by 2007 when it was acquired by MidOcean Partners;
The on going recession has been hard on the pizza business. Sbarro's followed other pizza chains and filed for Chapter 11 on April 4, 2011. Sbarro announced a new management team in January 2012.
- Coconino County - pizza: Sbarro
- Phoenix Color - Pizza: Sbarro
- Pima County - Pizza: Sbarro
- Colorado Springs Color - Pizza: Sbarro
- Denver Color - Pizza: Sbarro
- Grand Junction - Pizza: Sbarro
- Provo Utah - Pizza: Sbarro
- Salt Lake Sites - Pizza: Sbarro
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Pizza: Sbarro
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next