🠈 Papa Murphy's 🠊
Papa Murphy's is a innovator in the realm of Take-and-Bake pizzas. They build the pizza from fresh ingredients in shop and you bake at home. This creates a better pizza than frozen.
I love baking in the winter as the warmth from the over heats the house. In some states Take-and-Bake pizzas are regulated as groceries lowering costs or allowing purchase with food stamps.
The name Papa Murphy's came to be in 1995 when Papa Aldo's Pizza (established 1981 in Hillsboro, Or) merged with Murphy's Pizza (established 1984 in Petaluma, Ca) under the direction of Terry Collins*. The chain merged with PMI Holdings, Inc. in 2004 and was sold to Lee Equity Partners of New York in 2010.
As of 2012, there are some 1250 Papa Murphy franchises in 37 States.
- Boulder Color - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Denver Color - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Durango Colorado - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Grand Junction - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Missoula Websites - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Provo Utah - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Saint George - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Salt Lake Sites - Pizza: Papa Murphy's
- Tooele - Dining: PapaMurphy's
- Wasatch Color - Dining: Papa Murphy's
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next