🠈 The Sizzler 🠊
The Sizzler is a chain of fast casual steak houses located primarily in the Western US.
The chain was founded in 1958 by Del and Helen Johnson of Culver City, California and named "Del's Sizzler Family Steak House." The goal of the restaurant was to create a dining experience that felt like a full service restaurant with prices only slightly higher than fast food.
The restaurant is noted for its steak and seafood. The chain added a salad bar in the 1970s for health conscious diners.
The chain was owned by the Australian based Pacific Partners Equities in the 1990s which expanding the chain in conjunction with Collins Foods. The chain was acquired by the US based a company called "Sizzler USA" which is located in Mission Viejo, California.
- Coconino County - Dining: Sizzler
- Phoenix Color - Dining: Sizzler
- Cedar City - Dining: Sizzler
- Davis County - Dining: Sizzler
- Logan Utah - Dining: Sizzler
- Provo Utah - Dining: Sizzler
- Salt Lake Sites - American: Sizzler
- Wikipedia - Sizzler (Drawn 10/8/2017)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next