🠈 TopGolf 🠊
TopGolf is a Dallas based company that constructs and operates computerized driving ranges. The ranges put computer chips in the balls so that players can get instant feed back on their game.
I imagine that, with RFID chips in the balls, one could play all sorts of fun games at a driving range. The site mentions something about leagues.
TopGolf built a massive three story tall structure in the RiverPark area of West Jordan and they appear to be full.
The company was founded in 2000 by twins Steve and Dave Jolliffe. The company has grown to 33 ranges. The TopGolf Media site has pictures and videos.
This section lists transactions that I encounter in my research.
- 2000: Company Founded.
- 2018: Topgolf and North Capital Partners invested in FullSwing Golf which makes golf simulators.
- Phoenix Color - Golf: TopGolf
- Pima County - Recreation: TopGolf
- Denver Color - Golf: TopGolf
- Internet Rivers - Golf: TopGolf
- Salt Lake Sites - Golf: TopGolf
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next