🠈 Topspin Partners 🠊
Topspin Partners is a private quity firm based in Mamaroneck, NY. They engage in buyout and leveraged buyouts with a target set on companies with $2 to $10 million EBITDA.
Their portfolio page lists the entry date, exit date and headquarters of the acquisition. I will add links with more details as I investigate the transactions further.
- 2001-2005: Topspin acquired Terk of Haupauge, NY
- 2002-2005: Topspin acquired Coastal Security Company of Boca Raton, Fl
- 2003- Topspin acquired Tiffen of Hauppauge, NY
- 2005-2013: Topspin acquired Moose River Media of St Johnsbury, Va
- 2007-2013: Topspin acquired Utrecht of Cranbury, NJ
- 2008: Topspin acquired New Whey Nutrition
- 2008-2013: Topspin acquired Hart Systems of Hauppauge, NY
- 2009-2015: Topspin acquired PulseVet of Alpharetta, Ga
- 2010: Topspin acquired Two-Twenty Records of Edison, NJ
- 2011-2016: Topspin acquired Stagnito of Deerfield, Il
- 2013: Topspin acquired GHS Interactive Security of Sacramento, Ca
- 2013: Topspin acquired HCOA Fitness of Miami, Fl
- 2014: Topspin acquired Patch Products of Beloit, Wi. They changed the company's name to PlayMonster
History of PlayMonster
- 1971: Fran and Bryce Patch started a commercial printing company. Products included Trivial Pursuit game boards and Cabbage Patch Kids sticker books.
- 1985: The brothers started creating their own games with the brand Patch Products. Titles included PuzzlePatch.
- 1992: Patch obtained the license for the TriBond board game. They soon added Blurt! and MadGab.
- 2004: Patch sold Blurt! and MadGab to Mattel.
- 2008: Patch acquired Smethport Specialty Co. which made Lauri Toys, Tall-Stacker and Wooly Willy.
- 2013: Patch became the distributor of Perplexus 3D maze and the manufacturer of The Game of Things.
- 2014: Topspin acquired Patch.
- 2016: Topspin and Patch acquired Roominate which is game designed to encourage girls to pursue STEM education.
- 2016: Patch Products changed its name to PlayMonster.
- 2016: PlayMonster acquired Automoblox which is a line of collectible wooden car toys.
- 2018: Audax Group acquired PlayMonster.
- Advertisement: find PlayMonster products on Amazon.
- 2015: Topspin acquired JD Beauty of Nauppauge, NY
- 2016: Topspin acquired Polder of Oxford, Ct
- 2016: Topspin acquired Texas Family Fitness which operates a dozen fitness clubs in Dallas, Tx
- 2016: Topspin acquired Palmetto Moon of Charleston, SC
- 2017: Topspin acquired Pure Enrichment of Santa Ana, Ca
- 2017: Topspin acquired Remedy Health Media of New York, NY
- Wikipedia - Patch Products (Drawn 10/7/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next