🠈 Sentinel Capital Partners 🠊
Sentinel Capital Partners
Sentinel Capital Partners is a New York based private equity firm with over $4 billion under management. The site engages in leveraged buyouts, mezzanine capital and corporate consolidation. They seem to have an affinity for fast food chains.
I copied the company's list of investments to the right. I will add more information as I continue my research on the consolidation of business in America.
- 1995: Company founded.
- 1999: Sentinel acquired 97 Church's Chicken franchises from creditors of the franchise group.
- 2005: Sentinel sold its holdings of 101 franchises to Falcon Holdings.
- 2007: Sentinel acquired Trinity Consulting which offers environmental consulting services.
- 2011: Sentinel exited the investment. Gryphon was the next buyer.
- 2012: Sentinel recapitalized Hospice Advantage
- 2015: Compassus acquired Hospice Advantage.
- 2014: Sentinel acquired TGI Fridays which is a chain of casual restaurants.
- 2015: Sentinel acquired Fazoli's which is a chain of fast casual Italian restaurants from Sun Capital Partners
- Wikipedia - Sentinel Capital Partners (Drawn 10/5/2019)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Sentinel Capital Partners
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next