🠈 TZP Group 🠊
TZP Group is a New York based private equity firm founded in 2007. The firm lists the following equities when I visited in June 2019.
The company was named after “TZofenat Paneach” which is the name that Pharaoh gave Joseph in Genesis 41:45 meaning "revealer of secrets" (wikipedia).
This section lists corporate transactions that I encounter as I research who owns what in our communities.
- 2007: Company founded in NY.
- 2010: TZP acquired Dwyer Group, which holds franchises, from The Riverside Company.
- 2014: The Riverside Company re-acquired Dwyer.
- 2012: TZP invested in BQ Resorts
- 2014: TZP invested in Snap Fitness
- 2014: TZP acquired Global Employment Solutions based in Denver from Victory Park Capital.
- 2016: TZP invested in University Furnishings based in Garland, Tx (ref)
- 2004: Paul Dougan founded the company to provide furnishings for universities and dorms.
- 2016: TZP and Eric Thorkilsen acquired This Old House from Time Inc.
This Old House History
This Old House started as a home improvement show in PBS and grew into a media company offering home improvement products and information.
- 1979: PBS station WGBH ran a 13 part series on renovating houses featuring Norm Abram as carpenter and Bob Vila as host.
- 1989: Steve Thomas became the host.
- 2001: Time Inc. acquired show and formed This Old House Ventures, Inc..
- 2003: Kevin O'Connor became the host.
- Wikipedia - This Old House (Drawn 9/15/2019)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: TZP Group
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next