🠈 BQ Group 🠊
BQ Resorts is a holding company for resort properties owned by TZP Group. This Las Vegas based company operates time share resort properties under the brand Starpoint Resort Group Inc.. They sell time shares through the brand GEO Holiday Club and Sapphire Resorts.
The article Getting Bigger on InsideTheGate says that Sapphire uses a point system that allows members to book rooms at different resorts in their portfolio.
I believe the resorts are managed by GetAwayResorts.
NOTE: Many people who buy into Time Share programs become dissatisfied with the arrangement. Time share companies tend to have a large number of negative reviews on sites like RipOffReport and the BBB.
- 2002: Michael Muldoon founded the company in Las Vegas.
- 2012: TPZ acquired BQ.
- 2018: BQ acquired Highlands Resorts based in Sedona, Az.
- Phoenix Color - Resorts: Villas of Cave Creek
- Phoenix Color - Resorts: Scottsdale Camelback Resort
- Yavapai County - Lodging: Verde Ridge
- Yavapai County - Lodging: Sedona Pines
- Park City, Utah - Vacation Property: Park Regency
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next