🠈 Bear Stearns and Company 🠊
Bear Stearns and Company
This is a stub for Bear Stearns which was acquired by JP Morgan in 2008. I will add links to this page as I discover references to the company on other projects.
- 1976: Kohlber, Kravis and Roberts leave Bear Stearns to create Kohlberg Kravis and Roberts
- Apollo Management and Bear Stearns receive $260M in preferred stock the Rental Choice / Rent-A-Center merger.
- 1982: Jeffrey Epstein left Bear Stearns to create J. Epstein & Co which had over a billion in management
- 1976: Epstein was hired as an options trader and became a limited partner.
- 2005-2019: Epstein has faced multiple (over 40) allegations for child sex trafficking.
- Wikipedia - Bear Stearns (Drawn 1/7/2018)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Bear Stearns and Company
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next