🠈 Sun Capital Partners 🠊
Sun Capital Partners
Sun Capital Partners is a private equity firm with about $8 billion in holdings. Their headquarters are in Boca Raton, Florida, US.
This page is a stub. I will list acquisitions of the firm as I come across the name in other articles.
- 2006: Sun bought Marsh Supermarkets which were started in 1937.
- 2006: Sun acquired Fazoli's, a chain of fast casual restaurants, for $100M.
- 2015: Sentinel Capital Partners acquired Fazoli's
- 2017: The Limited declared bankruptcy again. They closed all stores and the web site. Sycamore Partners acquired the Intellectual Property for $24 million. They use the label "The Limited" for an exclusive line at Belk.
- 2019: RUI declared bankruptcy.
- 2019: Landry's acquired 30 restaurants during bankruptcy sale.
- 2009: Green Mountain Coffee Roasters bought the distribution rights of the brand and Bruegger's Enterprises, Inc. bought the retail stores.
- Wikipedia - Sun Capital Partners (Drawn 12/7/2017)
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Sun Capital Partners
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next