🠈 Cabela's 🠊
Cabela's (NYSE CAB) is a marketer of hunting, fishing, and camping gear. The company traces its roots to 1961 when Dick and Mary Cabela began selling flies for a dollar in small town newspapers from their home in Chappell, Nebraska. Jim joined the fun in 1963 as the catalog grew.
Cabela's opened its first retail store in 1987. The stores were designed as a destinations unto themselves. Cabelas stores features taxidermy and outdoor displays.
Cabela's went public in 2004 on the NYSE with the symbol CAB. There is a potential merger with Bass Pro Shops in the works.
In 2014, Bass Pro Shops acquired Cabela's in a $4 billion deal.
ADVERTISEMENT: Buy Cabela's Gift Cards at giftcard.com
- Cabela's - Company History (Drawn 3/27/2017)
- Phoenix Color - Sporting Goods: Cabela's
- Denver Color - Sporting Goods: Cabela's
- Grand Junction - Sporting Goods: Cabela's
- Internet Rivers - Outdoor Gear: Cabela's
- Provo Utah - Sporting Goods: Cabela's
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next