🠈 Caring Brands 🠊
Caring Brands International was created in 2013 to create an international network offering home health care and hospice services.
The company was based on a model developed by Interim Healthcare which was founded in 1966 and grew to 300 franchises across the United States.
In 2013 Caring Brands acquired Bluebird Care of the United Kingdom and in 2014 they acquired Just Better Care based in Australia.
In 2015, Caring Brands was acquired by the private equity firm Levine Leichtman Capital Partners which manages $9.8 billion in institutional assets. Here is an ad for the group.
- llcp aquires caring brands (Drawn 9/13/2018)
- Pima County - Health: Interim Health Care
- Boulder Color - Health: Interim HealthCare
- Colorado Springs Color - Senior Services: Interim HealthCare
- Denver Color - Senior Care: Interim HealthCare
- Fort Collins Color - Health: Interim Health Care
- Pueblo Color - Health: Interim HealthCare Pueblo
- Salt Lake Sites - Senior Care: Interim Healthcare
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next