🠈 PRA Health Sciences 🠊
PRA Health Sciences
A large building with the name PRA Health Sciences appeared across the street from St Marks Hospital in Holiday, Utah.
According to Wikipedia they are a contract research organization (CRO) with works with big pharmaceuticals and research firms to provide medical treatments. The company claims to have 13,000 employees in 80 countries. Their headquarters are in Raleigh, NC. They trade on the NASDAQ with the symbol PRAH
This is their building in Holladay, Utah.
- 1976: Company was founded as the Anti-Inflammatory Drug Study Group in Charlottesville, Virginia.
- 1982: Change name to PRA as a Contract Research Organization (CRO)
- 1996: The Carlyle Group group acquired PRA for $19 million.
- 2007: Genstar Capital acquired PRAHS for $500 million.
- 2013: Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co acquired PRA for $1.3 billion.
- 201?: KKR acquired ReSearch Pharmaceutical Services and merged it with PRA.
- 201?: KKR acquired CRI Lifetree and merged it into PRA
- 2014: KKR held partial IPO for PRA with symbol PRAHS.
- 2017: PRA acquired Symphony Health for US$530 million.
- Outsourcing Pharma - Private Equity Snatches PRA for $1.3 billion (Drawn 12/1/2018)
- Center Watch - PRAHS IPO (Drawn 11/11/2019) 2458454
- Mergr - Virginia Capital Partners acquire PRA (Drawn 12/1/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next