🠈 Cicis 🠊
Formerly called "CiCi's Pizza," Cicis is a chain of buffets offering Italian food and pizza. The company has its headquarters in Irving, Tx and over 400 franchises.
- 1985: Joe Croce and Mike Cole founded the restaurant in Plano, Tx.
- 2001: Cici's was the fastest growing chain with 363 restaurants. It expanded to over 500 in the next four years.
- 2003: Levine Leichtman Capital, with financing from Frost Bank and GE Capital, acquired Cicis in a $90m deal.
- 2007: Onex Capital Group acquired Cicis.
- 2015: Cici's Pizza dropped the apostrophe and shortened its name to Cicis.
- 2016: Arlon Group acquired Cicis
Here is a 30 second commercial from their youtube channel.
- Levine Partners Invest in CiCi's (Drawn 9/13/2018)
- cici's acquired by arlon group (Drawn 9/13/2018)
- Phoenix Color - Pizza: Cicis
- Colorado Springs Color - Pizza: Cicis
- Denver Color - Pizza: Cicis
- Internet Rivers - Pizza Chains: Cicis
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next