🠈 Compassus Hospice 🠊
Compassus Hospice is a network of hospice facilities based in Brentwood, Tennessee. The organization was incorporated in 2006; however, the organization traces its history to 1979 when the company began developing centers for pallative care and hospice care.
Here is a video for new employees:
This section shows corporate transactions related to Compassus. Several sites claim that Audax "recapitalized Compassus" however Compassus was not listed on Audax's investment page in Oct 2019.
- 1979: company began developing hospice centers.
- 2006: company incorporated as Compassus Hospice.
- 2014: According to several sources Audax Group and Formation Capital acquired Compassus.
- 2015: Compassus acquired Hospice Advantage from Sentinel Capital Partners. (ref)
- 2016: Compassus acquired Cornerstone Hospice of Colton, Ca. (ref), Legacy Hospice of Fruitland, Id and Rocky Mountain Home Care of Billings, Mt. from Genesis HealthCare NYSE GEN
- 2017: Compassus is recognized by Inc 5000 with 151 locations in 31 states.
- Coconino County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Gila County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Mohave County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Navajo County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Phoenix Color - Senior Care: Compassus Hospice
- Pinal County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Yavapai County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Yuma County - Health: Compassus Hospice
- Colorado Springs Color - Senior Services: Compassus Hospice
- Denver Color - End of Life: Compassus Hospice
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next