🠈 Cortec Group 🠊
Founded in 1984, Cortec Group is a private equity firm based in New York City. The site only listed 15 equities when I visited in September 2019. The site says that they have invested in over 75 companies worth $2.6 billion.
This section shows transactions that I encounter in my research about the effects of private equity firms in the community.
- 2012: Cortec invested in Yeti which makes cooling products
- 2006: Company founded with goal of creating durable coolers.
- 2018: Cortec held an IPO on the for Yeti with the symbol NYSE: YETI.
- Advertisement: You can find Yeti Coolers at Sportsman's Warehouse
- 2012: Cortec acquired Barcodes Inc with approval of management (ref)
- 1994: Barcodes Inc was founded in Chicago.
- 2019: Odyssey Investment Partners acquired Barcodes.
- 201?: The merger chain for EVP EyeCare is confusing because the company uses different names.
- 2016: Cortec recapitalized ICON Eyecare of Denver.
- 2016: Cortec acquired The Eye Academy of America of Denver.
- 2016: Cortec acquired Kleiman Evangelista Eye Center of Dallas, Tx.
- 2017: Company acquired Swagel-Wootton Hiatt Eye Center based in Phoenix.
- 2018: Cortec acquired Groome Transport which offers closed loop shuttle services between towns, campuses and airports.
- Internet Rivers - Private Equity Firms: Cortec Group
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next