🠈 First Reserve Corporation 🠊
First Reserve Corporation
Founded in 1984, First Reserve Corporation is a private equity firm based in Stamford, Ct. The fund concentrates primarily on the energy sector. The company had over $14 billion under management in 1984.
The bar to the right shows current investments. This section shows additional details about investments I encounter in my research on the effects of private equity firms in the community.
- 1984: Company founded.
- 2013: FirstReserve acquired TNT Crane & Rigging from Odyssey Investment Partners.
- 2014: TNT acquired Rent-A-Crane based in Oklahoma City.
- 2015: TNT acquired RMS Crane based in Denver
- 2018: TNT acquired Allison Crane.
- Wikipedia - First Reserve (Drawn 9/21/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next