🠈 Flexential 🠊
Flexential is a firm created from the merger of Peak 10 and Denver based ViaWest.. The company offers an integrated array of data centers and hosting services.
This section shows select events in the merger of Peak-10 and Viawest.
- 2000: Peak 10 founded with first data center in Jacksonville, Fl.
- 2004: Peak 10 acquired Xodiax of Louisville, Ky.
- 2005: Peak 10 acquired RenTech of Nashville, Tn.
- 2006: Peak 10 acquired bayMountain of Richmond, Va.
- 2009: Peak 10 acquired 1Vault Networks of Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
- 2010: Welsh Carson acquired a majority interest in Peak 10.
- 2014: GI Partners acquired Peak 10.
- 2017: Peak 10 acquired ViaWest for $1.7B. The company took the name Peak 10 + ViaWest3
History of ViaWest
- 1999: ViaWest was founded in Denver.
- 2002: ViaWest expanded into Utah.
- 2005: ViaWest acquired Fortix of Portland
- 2007: ViaWest acquired DataSide which had 15 data centers. The acquisition was financed by Goldman Sachs and Quilvest.4
- 2010: Oak Hill Capital Partners acquired ViaWest from Trinity, Quilvest and Goldman Sachs1
- 2009: ViaWest acquired Consonus.
- 2009: ViaWest acquired SingleEdge.
- 2013: ViaWest acquired Shaw Communications.
- 2014: ViaWest acquired AppliedTrust based in Boulder.
- 2014: ViaWest acquired iNetU of Allentown, Pa.
- 2017: The company took the name Flexential.
- OakHill - to acquire ViaWest (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- OakHill - Shaw to acquire ViaWest (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- PRNewswire - Peak 10 Completes Acquisition of ViaWest (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- Business Wire -ViaWest Announces Acquisition of Dataside (Drawn 5/20/2018)
- Flexential - Company History (Drawn 10/17/2019)
- Phoenix Color - Internet: ViaWest
- Denver Color - Web Hosting: Flexential
- Provo Utah - Internet: Viawest
- Salt Lake Sites - Web Hosting: Viawest
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next