🠈 Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe 🠊
Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
Welsh Carson Anderson and Stowe (WCAS or sometimes Welsh Carson) is a New York private equity firm that concentrates on health care and technology. Wikipedia indicated that the company had $27 billion under management in 2018.
I copied the company's investment portfolio to the right and will add transactions that I encounter as I research who owns what in the community.
- 1979: Patrick Welsh, Russell Carson, and Bruce Anderson. Patrick Welsh and Russ Carson left Citicorp Venture Capital to found the firm.
- 2005: WCAS acquired Electronic Evidence Discovery Inc (EED)
- 2008: EED acquired Daticon to create Daticon EED.
- 2010: Document Technologies, Inc. (now Epiq Global) acquired Daticon EED.
- 2005: WCAS acquired Renal Advantage from ????
- 2010: Liberty Dialsysis acquired Renal Advantage.
- 2006: WCAS acquired Mobile Storage Group
- 2008: Mobile Mini, based in Phoenix, acquired MSG.
- 2010: WCAS acquired Smile Brands from Freeman Spogli
- 2016: Gryphon Investors acquired Smile Brands.
- 2010: WCAS acquired majority interest in Peak 10 which builds and operates data centers.
- 2014: GI Partners acquired Peak 10.
- 2016: WCAS acquired Clearwater Analytics based in Boise from its founders. The company offers investment accounting services.
- 2004: Company founded by David Boren, Michael Boren, and Douglas Bates.
- 2018: WCAS acquired a majority stake in Avetta which provides tools for analyzing supply chains.
- 2019: WCAS acquired Green Street Advisors from Golden Gate Capital.
- Wikipedia - Welsh Carson (Drawn 10/16/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next