🠈 Morgan Stanley 🠊
This stub page will record references to Morgan Stanley that I encounter in other research.
- 199?: The Morgan Stanley Real Estate Fund financed Lennar Corporation's acquisition of the AmeriFirst Bank portfolio from The Resolution Trust Corporation for about $450 million.
- 1992: Morgan issues $279M Loan to help Randalls acquire Cullum Companies which owned Tom Thumb.
- 2007: Morgan Stanley Real Estate acquired the REIT Crescent Real Estate Equities, which was controlled by Goff, for about $2.34 billion. They sold the property back to Goff in 2009
- 2011: Morgan Stanley acquired EmployBridge which it then merged with Select Staffing.
- 2007-2013: Morgan acquired Tops Friendly Market from Ahold. Management acquired the firm in 2013.
- 2016: Morgan acquired Cadence Education from Audax.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next