🠈 Nautic Partners 🠊
is a private equity firm created by Fleet Bank. They had over $2 billion under management in 2019. Their headquarters are in Providence, RI.
I copied the company's portfolio, as of November 2019, to the right. It appears that Nautic often buys minority stakes. I will list additional of transactions as I encounter this group in my research.
- 1986: Fleet Bank created Fleet Equity Partners to hold its private equity investments.
- 1993: The firm began accepting outside investments.
- 2000: Fleet spun off Nautic Partners as an independent private equity firm.
- 2006: Nautic acquired Oasis Outsourcing from HIG Partners for $1.8 billion.
- 2015: Nautic acquired Source4Teachers which provides substitute teachers in New Jersey.
- Wikipedia - Nautic Partners (Drawn 11/16/2019)
~ ~ Index
~ ~ Next