🠈 Palladium Equity 🠊
Palladium Equity is a private equity firm based in Rockefeller Center in New York City.
The company was founded in 1997. In 2019, their site claimed that Palladium has invested over $2.0 billion of capital in 33 platform investments and more than 130 companies.
In 2019, their portfolio listed the companies listed to the right. I will record transactions that I encounter while researching the firm below:
- 1997: Company founded
- 2011: Palladium acquired Abra Auto Body which had 110 centers in 12 states.
- 2014: Hellman & Friedman, LLC acquired Abra for $2.5 billion when the company had 240 centers.
- 2017: Palladium "invested in" CircusTrix and began active acquisition in trampoline parks.
- 2017: CircusTrix acquired Rockin' Jump.
- 2018: CircusTrix acquired Sky Zone.
- 2019: CircusTrix acquired Planet 3 which had 12 parks in the South.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next