🠈 Trinity Consulting 🠊
Trinity Consulting and its subsidiary Safebridge Consulting offers EHS (Environment, Health & Safety) consulting services with offices throughout the nation. The consultants help with complex compliance reports. They also offer the Breeze Software online modeling tool and are home to Trispyrian Resources staffing services.
This video talks about required reports by Title V. (Okay, the video is boring. But I think that's the point. The consultants do the boring stuff required by law.)
This section shows events in the company's history. The primary source of information in the company's press release pages.
- 1974: Company founded.
- 2007: Sentinel Capital Partners acquired Trinity which had 270 employees in 24 offices. (ref)
- 2012: Gryphon Investors of San Francisco recapitalized Trinity.
- 2012: Trinity acquired Enviro One of Baton Rouge, La.
- 2012: Trinity acquired SafeBridge of Mountain View, Ca. which was founded in 1998.
- 2013: Trinity joined with E5, Inc. of Southern California.
- 2013: Trinity merged with Church & Trought, Inc. of Toronto, On.
- 2014: Trinity merged with Meteorological Solutions Inc. of Salt Lake City, Ut.
- 2014: Trinity merged with Sierra Research of Sacramento, Ca which was founded in 1981.
- 2014: Trinity merged with Insight Environmental Consultants, Inc. of Bakersfield, Ca.
- 2015: Trinity combined with Smith Aldridge, Inc. based in Atlanta, Ga.
- 2015: Levine Leichtman Capital Partners acquired controlling interest in Trinity from Gryphon.
- 2015: Trinity acquired Thompson Environmental Consulting of West Des Moines, Iowa.
- 2015: Trinity acquired Minnow Environmental of British Columbia.
- 2016: Trinity acquired Schreiber Yonley & Associates of St Louis, Mo.
- 2016: Trinity renamed On Demand Environmental to Trispyrian Resources.
- 2016: Trinity acquired Jim Clary & Associates of Plano, Tx.
- 2017: Trinity acquired TGB Partnership of Hillsborough, North Carolina.
- 2017: Trinity acquired Argent Consulting Services of of Houston, Tx.
- 2017: Trinity acquired QSEM Solutions with offices in Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Raleigh, and Roanoke.
- 2018: Trinity acquired Toxicology Regulatory Services of Charlottesville, Virginia.
- 2018: Trinity joined with ADVENT Engineering Services, Inc. of San Ramon, Ca.
- 2019: Trinity acquired ASK Consulting Engineers of Brisbane, Australia.
- 2019: Trinity acquired The Redstone Group of Dublin, Ohio.
- 2019: Trinity acquired Ecological Survey & Assessment Limited (ECOSA) of North Baddesley, Hampshire, U.K.
- Phoenix Color - Business: Trinity Consulting
- Denver Color - Consulting: Trinity Consulting
- Salt Lake Sites - Information: Meteorological Solutions Inc
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Business: Trinity Consulting
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next