🠈 Grypyhon Investors 🠊
Gryphon Investors is a San Francisco based private equity firm. In October 2019, I copied their portfolio for the navigation bar to the right. I will lists transactions as I come across them below:
- 2007: Gryphon saddled up and acquired Sheplers which sells western wear.
- 2015: Boot Barn acquired Sheplers.
- 2010: Gryphon acquired Ann's House of Nuts from Olympus Partners. They added it to American Importing Co. which sold dried fruit to create Flagstone Foods.
- 2019: Atlas Holdings acquired Flagstone which they appear to have renamed Wizards Nuts.
- 2011: Gryphon recapitalized Trinity which offers EHS consulting services. Sentinel was the previous owner.
- 2015: Levine Leichtman Capital Partners acquired Gryphon's stake in Trinity.
- 2015: Gryphon acquired The Original Cakerie from founders which Gryphon used as the base of the holding company Dessert Holdings.1
History of Dessert Holdings
- 1979: The Original Cakerie was founded in Delta, British Columbia
- 2016: Gryphon acquired Lawler’s Foods of Houston, Tx.2 and added it to The Original Cakerie.
- 2016: The Original Cakerie registered the domain dessertholdings.com on 2016-12-14. I assume they created Dessert Holdings at this time. NOTE: the name is not registered in Mn.
- 2018: Dessert Holdings acquired Atlanta Cheesecake Company.3
Please notice, Gryphon is building a network that sells desserts and one for dentists. This is very suspicious.
- Just Food - Gryphon acquires Original Cakerie (Drawn 11/11/2019) 2458773
- Gryphon-Gryphon acquires Lawlers (Drawn 11/11/2019) 2458773
- PH Hub - Gryphon Acquires ACC (Drawn 10/16/2019)
- Gryphon - Smile acquires Johnson Family Dental (Drawn 10/16/2019)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next