🠈 Argonne Capital Group 🠊
Argonne Capital Group
Argonne Capital Group is a private equity firm based in Atlanta, Ga. They were founded in 2003. Their portfolio includes iHop, Applebee's, Krystals, On the Border, Planet Fitness, John Deere, Sonny's BBQ, and Lube Stop.
- 2003: Company founded.
- 2014: Argonne acquired Lube Stop which had 37 locations in Ohio.
- 1985: Company founded in Ohio.
- 2015: Lube Stop and Argonne acquired The Grease Spot which had 31 shops.
- 2016: Argonne acquired Oil Wizards which had shops in Princeton and Peru, Illinois.
- 2016: Argonne sold Lube Stop to Driven Brands which is owned by Roark Capital.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next