🠈 Driven Brands 🠊
Established in 2006, Driven Brands is the holding company for top international auto service brands including Meineke Car Care Centers, MAACO, Maaco Meineke Meineke / Econo Lube Aero Colours AutoQual Drive N Style Tortal.
The Driven Brands site has information on the brands and franchise opportunities. Driven Brands is headquartered in Charlotte, NC.
Mieneke was established in 1972 by Sam Meineke and Harold Nedell. Purchased by a British firm, the Meineke Muffler Franchise quickly grew into a multi-national brand with shops in the US, Brazil, Mexico, China, Saudi Arabia, etc.. The company was acquired by a variety of private equity firms and relocated to Charlotte, NC.
MAACO Collision Repair & Auto Painting was founded in 1972 by Anthony A. Martino and Daniel I. Rhode. A decade earlier, Mr. Martino was a founding partner of AAMCO Transmissions, which he sold to his partner Robert Morgan in 1967.
In 2008, MAACO merged with Driven Brands. The company franchises auto painting and repair shops. Corporate headquarters are in King of Prussia, Pa.
- Driven Brands was founded in 2006.
- 2011: TruckPro, a division of Harvest Capital acquired Driven Brands.
- 2015: Roark Capital acquired Driven Brands from Harvest / TruckPro.
- Grand Junction - Auto: Meineke Car Care Centers
- Provo Utah - Cars: Meineke - Orem
- Salt Lake Sites - Car Service / Parts: Meineke Car Care Centers, Inc.
- Cheyenne, Wyoming. US - Auto: Meineke Car Care Centers, Inc.
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next