🠈 Oak Hill Capital Partners 🠊
Oak Hill Capital Partners
This is a stub article recording transactions involving Oak Hill Capital Partners.
- 1986: Oak Hill was founded.
- 2006: Oak Hill created Local TV LLC after acquiring several TV stations for New York Times Corporation.
- 2013: Oak Hill sold Local TV to Tribune Media for $2.7B
- 2010: Oak Hill acquired ViaWest from Trinity, Quilvest and Goldman Sachs
- Oak Hill acquired Dave and Busters
- 2018: Oak Hill joined Harvest Partners in the capitalization of VetCor which seeks to roll up the veterinary industry.
- Wikipedia - Oak Hill Capital Partners (Drawn 5/20/2018)
Prev ~ ~ Index ~ ~ Next